Before you decide to use UCA’s services, you are obliged to take note of the following risk warnings and to accept them as an integral part of the contract:
(1) You acknowledge and agree that Digital World Teknoloji Anonim Sirketi (hereinafter referred to as: UCA) merely enables holders of the UCACard to activate the UCACard after the launch of UCACoin. UCA does not provide investment advice or other advice. Also, UCA makes no investment recommendations.
(2) You further expressly acknowledge and agree that you are fully aware and well informed that the cryptocurrency market is subject to a high degree of VOLATILITY and that this market is EXTREMELY SPECULATIVE, and the possession or trading of cryptocurrencies carries a significant risk of loss that can result in significant losses in a very short space of time and, in the worst case, a TOTAL LOSS of the value of the cryptocurrencies in your possession.
(3) You expressly acknowledge and agree that beyond the terms of the contract, UCA makes no assurances, warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding profit expectations, performance or other rewards in connection with cryptocurrencies.
(4) In particular, before entering into a user agreement you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are a businessperson with experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and their economic use, and
(a) you expressly understand and agree to bear the economic, legal, tax and other risks with respect to the cryptocurrencies in your possession;
(b) you have knowledge of the respective cryptocurrencies in your possession and their value-determining factors.
(5) You expressly acknowledge and agree that UCA will not provide you with advice regarding cryptocurrencies or the cryptocurrency markets.
(6) You expressly acknowledge and agree that, under the laws, governmental understandings or jurisdiction that apply to you under your national law, it is possible that the acquisition, possession or trading of cryptocurrencies is not legal or is only legal with permission, and you are solely responsible for the use and exploitation of the services provided by UCA pursuant to the applicable law.
(7) You expressly acknowledge and agree that untrue or speculative statements or forecasts or advertisements of UCA’s services as an asset, monetary or financial investment that could be used without permission by third parties to disseminate and use UCA’s services, are untrue and unlawful, and therefore strictly prohibited, from which you must also refrain, and the infringement of which shall be prosecuted.
(8) You expressly acknowledge and agree that UCA disclaims and does not welcome any third-party statements about its services, and that UCA requires users not to rely on third-party statements that relate to UCA’s services or which refer to the possession or trading of cryptocurrencies – whether positively or negatively.
(9) UCA not liable for the occurrence of the result desired by the user, and which the user hopes to achieve through the use of UCA’s services.
(10) DUE THE HIGH RISK OF OWNING OR TRADING OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES, AS SET OUT IN PARAGRAPHS (1) TO (5) AND (7) TO (9), UCA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, AND MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OF LIABILITY THAT THE USER SHALL SUFFER NO LOSSES OR SHALL NOT SUFFER TOTAL LOSS, AND AS DETAILED UNDER (6), MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OF LIABILITY THAT THE OWNERSHIP OR TRADING OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES IS LEGALLY PERMITTED IN THE STATE OF THE USER’S REGISTERED OFFICE.
(11) You expressly acknowledge and agree that, as set forth in (6) above, UCA is entitled to limit or terminate his services for individual markets, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice and, in the event of termination, to terminate the contractual relationship without notice (extraordinary termination).